Signs You Might Need Glasses
The Vision Council of America recommends that everyone has a regular eye exam.
There are several telltale signs that it's time to have your eyesight and overall eye health checked. Among these are:
- Blurry vision
- Poor night vision
- Visual "floaters"
- Problems reading
- Eye stress, tired eyes
- Poor visual acuity even in broad daylight
- Increase in the frequency or severity of headaches
Be sure to take your child to an ECP if you observe him or her:
- Sitting right up close to the television set
- Holding objects up very close to the face
- Having trouble seeing the blackboard at school
If your child does need glasses, photochromic lenses, which change from light to dark when ultraviolet light is present, are a good option to consider. They have an eye health advantage by automatically providing 100% protection from harmful UV rays. And, they can actually boost a child's willingness to wear glasses.
Courtesy of Eyeglass House
Stay Informed of Special Promotions, News and more...